November 17, 2019Add to Cart
Make this fun and sparkling necklace alternating Swarovski pearls and Chatons. Complete with a large Swarovski Tear Drop on the bottom. The shiny stones stay forward-facing when worn.
Discipline: Bead Weaving
Skill level: CRAW, RAW, and Peyote Intermediate
Workshop cost: Member $75, Non-member $100
Kit cost: $105
Kit includes: Japanese seed beads and cylinder beads, Swarovski chatons and pearls and stones, Magnetic clasp, One G Beading thread
Supplies to bring to class:
- beading needles
- beading mat
- tape measure
- chain nose pliers (optional)
- magnifiers (optional)
- task lamp (optional)
- awl (optional)
Instructor Name: Liisa Turunen
Date: Sunday, November 17, 2019
Time: 10:00am- 4:00pm
Venue: American Legion, 7710 SW 59th Ave, South Miami, FL 33143
Lunch arrangements: Bring your own or purchase nearby.Add to Cart
Instructor Bio: Liisa threaded her first beading needle back in 1994. Beading as
a hobby she went on to become a massage therapist, esthetician, and got her
nursing degree in Finland. But in 2006 beads wove her back in. Since then she
has spent her time fully submerged in beads! She has been working
professionally as a designer and teacher since 2006. Liisa has taught at the
Bead & Button shows and Bead Fest shows. Along with beads her other major
obsession is with cats. Often volunteering in her local shelter and fostering
kittens! Cats have been her biggest inspiration in her designing process. And
just like cats, her designs are known for being classic, ageless, and
With a few hairballs thrown into the mix.
named one of Beadwork magazine’s Designer of the Year in 2014.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Payment is due in full at time of registration. If you must cancel a class, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before the starting day of a class will receive a full refund LESS a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 7 – 13 days before the starting day of a class will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellations received less than 7 days before the start date of a class. In the event of no refund, students will receive instructors hand-outs and/or instructions and have the option to purchase the instructor’s class kit.