July 20, 2019
We will explore the use of silkscreens to create decorative veneers with polymer clay. This will include types of paint, other mediums, care of screens, and optional uses for the resulting veneers. Everyone will go home with several veneers along with a few completed projects depending upon their level of experience.
Discipline: Polymer Clay
Skill level: All levels
Workshop cost: Member $50, Non-member $75Add to Cart
Kit cost: $15 (paid directly to instructor)
- Printed Instructions
Furnished items for use in class:
Supplies to bring to class:
- Pasta machine
- Work surface
- Tissue blade
- Acrylic roller
- Apron, rags, and/or wet wipes
- Task light/extension cord
- Silkscreens (if you own them)
Instructor Name: Lynn Yuhr
Lynn Yuhr has lived in Miami most of her life and has always had a love of nature. She has focused on hand-crafted arts such as jewelry, creating art journals and books, and jumping into mixed-media that often uses nature as a focal point. She holds a firm belief that the act of creating something softens one’s heart and opens one’s mind. She is a founding member and past-president of the South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild (2005) and has taught at a number of local venues including South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild and Fairchild Gardens as well as at national venues and retreats.
Date: July 20, 2019
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Lunch arrangements: TBDAdd to Cart
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Payment is due in full at time of registration. If you must cancel a class, please notify us at gro.g1561013728ajfs.1561013728www@s1561013728pohsk1561013728row1561013728 as early as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before the starting day of a class will receive a full refund LESS a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received 7 – 13 days before the starting day of a class will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellations received less than 7 days before the start date of a class. In the event of no refund, students will receive instructors hand-outs and/or instructions and have the option to purchase the instructor’s class kit.